Pengaruh Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR) dan Non-Performing Financing (NPF) terhadap Bagi Hasil Deposito Mudharabah pada Bank Syariah Mandiri

Achmad Agus Yasin Fadli

Abstract


Along with the development of sharia banking institutions in Indonesia, the more types of services provided by these Islamic banking institutions. This study focuses on internal factors, such as Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR) and Non-Performing Financing (NPF), because of the presumption that these factors have the most significant influence on profit-sharing that exist in the Islamic banking system. This study aims to determine the effects of Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR) and Non-Performing Financing (NPF) variables on Mudharabah Deposits of PT Bank Syariah Mandiri, both partially and simultaneously for the 2011-2017 period. The sample used in this study is PT Bank Syariah Mandiri in Indonesia by using multiple linear regression analysis which is processed using SPSS (Statistical Product Services and Solutions) software version 24. The results of this study state that FDR has a negative effect on profit sharing of Mudharabah Deposits, while NPF has a positive influence on the profit sharing of Mudharabah Deposits. These results also indicate that simultaneously the Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR) and Non-Performing Financing (NPF) variables have a significant influence on the profit sharing of PT Bank Syariah Mandiri Mudharabah Deposits for the period 2011-2017. This is supported by the results of the coefficient of determination. The coefficient is 0.673 or 67.3% of profit sharing of the Mudharabah Deposits are influenced by the FDR and NPF variables, and the remaining 32.7% is influenced by other variables not used in this research model.

Keywords


Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR); Non-Performing Financing (NPF); Profit Sharing of Mudharabah Deposit

Full Text:

PDF

References


Anshori, A. G. (2007). Perbankan Syariah di Indonesia. Cetakan Kesatu. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press, h. 93-94.

Antonio, M. S. dkk. (2006). Bank Syariah Analisis Kekuataan, Kelemahan, Peluang, dan Ancaman. Cetakan Kesatu. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.

Karim, A. A. (2004). Bank Islam Analisis Fiqh dan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Karim, A. A. (2013). Bank Islam Analisis Fiqih dan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Bank Syariah Mandiri. Laporan Keuangan Tahunan Bank Syariah Mandiri. Diakses pada tanggal 20 November 2017 di http://www.syariahmandiri.co.id.

Ismail (2015). Perbankan Syariah.

Iqtishadia (2017). Analisa Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Bagi Hasil Simpanan Mudharabah. Jakarta: Bank Umum Syariah.

Ismail (2011). Perbankan Syariah. Edisi I. Jakarta: Kencana.

Kasmir (2007). Manajemen Perbankan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Al Arif, M. N. (2010). Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran Bank Syariah. Cetakan Kesatu. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.

Muhammad (2014). Manajemen Dana Bank Syariah. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.

Nugraha, S. (2014). Pengaruh ROA, NPF, FDR, BOPO dan Tingkat Bagi Hasil terhadap Pembiayaan Mudharabah. Skripsi. UIN Syarif Hidayatullah.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30588/jmp.v8i1.391

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 Achmad Agus Yasin Fadli

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
Jurnal Maksipreneur: Manajemen, Koperasi, dan Entrepreneurship is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://ejournal.up45.ac.id/index.php/maksipreneur.

Jurnal Maksipreneur: Manajemen, Koperasi, dan Entrepreneurship has been indexed by:

Google ScholarCrossrefGarudaIOSPKP IndexScilitROADBASEResearchBib


The Journal of Maksipreneur: Management, Cooperative, and Entrepreneurship (JMP)

Organized by Management DepartmentUniversitas Proklamasi 45 Yogyakarta

Published by Universitas Proklamasi 45 Yogyakarta

Email: jurnal.maksipreneur@up45.ac.id

ISSN (online): 2527-6638  ISSN (printed): 2089-550X